WordPress Management Bundle
- Complete Managed WordPress
- Premium Wordfence License
- Managed WordPress Updates
- WP Core, Theme and Plugin Files Scanned
- Remote and Local Virus Scanning
- DNS Changes are Alerted
- Scans for Known Malware
- We Monitor Site Uptime
- 60+ Probe Servers
- Automatic Upgrades
- Automatic Backups
- Site Restoration
- Priced per Site
- Add-on Service to Web Hosting Plan
- No Long-Term Contracts
Complete WordPress Management
Big Mountain has been hosting WordPress websites for the past decade and we are pleased to introduce our new managed WordPress add-on service. We have combined the reliability of CloudLinux OS, Apache and Nginx web servers and the latest PHP paired with the security of suPHP for a rock solid WordPress hosting platform.
From there, we automate your WordPress core and plugin updates, while protecting your investment with up-to-date security patches and regular backups. We will increase your site’s performance with Wordfence’s Falcon Engine caching, boosting performance up to 50x and scan your website for known threats while monitoring the uptime of your site.
In the event your WordPress site is hacked, Big Mountain will be quick to clean your site, removing any malware or restore your site back from the latest backup. We will even help remove your domain from any blacklists that may have resulted. Best of all, Big Mountain takes care of all the work for you. The result is incredible speed and performance, robust security and best-in-class customer service that Big Mountain has been known for.
Security + More
The Wordfence WordPress security plugin continuously prevents, patrols and protects your WordPress website against today’s ultra-advanced cyber attacks, hacks and online security threats. We include a premium license with each website for even more protection against threats!
Monitoring + More
When your website isn’t available it can mean lower sales, brand damage, and even lower search engine rankings. Pingdom has a network of 60+ probe servers to test your website from all over the world. If something breaks, we are immediately alerted and will fix it for you.
Automation + More
Installatron Plugin services the entire application lifecycle, from discovering and installing an application, updating as new versions become available, enabling backup, restore, migration and clone functionality, and one day safely uninstalling the application. We set this up and maintain it for you.
From the Wordfence Blog
- Wordfence Intelligence Weekly WordPress Vulnerability Report (November 13, 2023 to November 19, 2023) November 23, 2023🎉Wordfence just launched its bug bounty program. For the first 6 months, all awarded bounties receive a 10% bonus. View the announcement to learn more now! Last week, there were 126 vulnerabilities disclosed in 102 WordPress Plugins and 2 WordPress themes that have been added to the Wordfence Intell [...]
- Several Critical Vulnerabilities including Privilege Escalation, Authentication Bypass, and More Patched in UserPro WordPress Plugin November 21, 2023On May 1, 2023, the Wordfence Threat Intelligence team began the responsible disclosure process for multiple high and critical severity vulnerabilities we discovered in Kirotech’s UserPro plugin, which is actively installed on more than 20,000 WordPress websites. Wordfence Premium, Wordfence Care, a [...]
- Wordfence Intelligence Weekly WordPress Vulnerability Report (November 6, 2023 to November 12, 2023) November 16, 2023🎉Wordfence just launched its bug bounty program. Over the next 6 months, all awarded bounties receive a 10% bonus. View the announcement to learn more now! Please note there was a minor error in the heading of the email, and this report only runs from November 6th to November 12th. Last week, there [...]
Most Recent WordPress Core Releases
- WordPress 6.4.1 Maintenance Release November 9, 2023WordPress 6.4.1 is now available! This minor release features four bug fixes. You can review a summary of the maintenance updates in this release by reading the Release Candidate announcement or view the list of tickets on Trac. WordPress 6.4.1 is a short-cycle release. If you have sites that suppor [...]
- WordPress 6.4 “Shirley” November 7, 2023WordPress 6.4 "Shirley" is here! Named in honor of the iconic jazz singer and pianist Shirley Horn, this release was made possible by over 600 contributors. Download WordPress 6.4 Shirley today. [...]
- WordPress 6.4 Release Candidate 3 November 1, 2023WordPress 6.4 RC3 is ready for download and testing. Reaching this phase of the release cycle is an important milestone. Check out what's new and how you can help. [...]
Most Recent WordPress Security Updates
- WordPress 6.3.2 – Maintenance and Security release October 12, 2023This security and maintenance release features 19 bug fixes on Core, 22 bug fixes for the Block Editor, and 8 security fixes. WordPress 6.3.2 is a short-cycle release. You can review a summary of the maintenance updates in this release by reading the Release Candidate announcement. Because this is a [...]
- WordPress 6.2.2 Security Release May 20, 2023WordPress 6.2.2 is now available! [...]
- WordPress 6.2.1 Maintenance & Security Release May 16, 2023WordPress 6.2.1 is now available! This minor release features 20 bug fixes in Core and 10 bug fixes for the block editor. You can review a summary of the maintenance updates in this release by reading the Release Candidate announcement. This release also features several security fixes. Because this [...]