WordPress Management Bundle
- Complete Managed WordPress
- Premium Wordfence License
- Managed WordPress Updates
- WP Core, Theme and Plugin Files Scanned
- Remote and Local Virus Scanning
- DNS Changes are Alerted
- Scans for Known Malware
- We Monitor Site Uptime
- 60+ Probe Servers
- Automatic Upgrades
- Automatic Backups
- Site Restoration
- Priced per Site
- Add-on Service to Web Hosting Plan
- No Long-Term Contracts
Complete WordPress Management
Big Mountain has been hosting WordPress websites for the past decade and we are pleased to introduce our new managed WordPress add-on service. We have combined the reliability of CloudLinux OS, Apache and Nginx web servers and the latest PHP paired with the security of suPHP for a rock solid WordPress hosting platform.
From there, we automate your WordPress core and plugin updates, while protecting your investment with up-to-date security patches and regular backups. We will increase your site’s performance with Wordfence’s Falcon Engine caching, boosting performance up to 50x and scan your website for known threats while monitoring the uptime of your site.
In the event your WordPress site is hacked, Big Mountain will be quick to clean your site, removing any malware or restore your site back from the latest backup. We will even help remove your domain from any blacklists that may have resulted. Best of all, Big Mountain takes care of all the work for you. The result is incredible speed and performance, robust security and best-in-class customer service that Big Mountain has been known for.
Security + More
The Wordfence WordPress security plugin continuously prevents, patrols and protects your WordPress website against today’s ultra-advanced cyber attacks, hacks and online security threats. We include a premium license with each website for even more protection against threats!
Monitoring + More
When your website isn’t available it can mean lower sales, brand damage, and even lower search engine rankings. Pingdom has a network of 60+ probe servers to test your website from all over the world. If something breaks, we are immediately alerted and will fix it for you.
Automation + More
Installatron Plugin services the entire application lifecycle, from discovering and installing an application, updating as new versions become available, enabling backup, restore, migration and clone functionality, and one day safely uninstalling the application. We set this up and maintain it for you.
From the Wordfence Blog
- The Wordfence 2022 State of WordPress Security Report January 24, 2023Today, the Wordfence Threat Intelligence team is releasing our 2022 State of WordPress Security Report as a free White Paper. In our report, we look at changes in the threat landscape, analyze impactful trends, and provide recommendations based on our findings. While most of our recommendations rema [...]
- PSA: Your Site Isn’t Hacked By This Bitcoin Scam, Keep the Money January 23, 2023On January 19th, 2023, a member of the Wordfence Threat Intelligence team received an email from their personal blog, claiming the site had been hacked, and we received two reports from Wordfence users who received the same message. The email claimed that the site had been hacked due to a vulnerabil [...]
- Holiday Attack Spikes Target Ancient Vulnerabilities and Hidden Webshells January 12, 2023Winter brings a number of holidays in a short period of time, and many organizations shut down or run a skeleton crew for a week or more at the end of the year and beginning of the new year. This makes it easier for would-be attackers to find success as systems are not as closely ...Read More The po [...]
Most Recent WordPress Core Releases
- WordPress 6.1.1 Maintenance Release November 15, 2022WordPress 6.1.1 is now available for download. This maintenance release features several updates since the release of WordPress 6.1 on 01 November 2022. You can review a summary of the key changes in this release by visiting WordPress.org/news. [...]
- WordPress 6.1 “Misha” November 1, 2022Say hello to “Misha,” the WordPress 6.1 release, inspired by Mikhail “Misha” Alperin acclaimed jazz ensemblist and composer. At least 800 contributors made this release possible. Download 6.1 today. [...]
- WordPress 6.1 Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Now Available October 25, 2022WordPress 6.1 Release Candidate 3 is now available for testing! You can download and help test RC3 in three ways. 6.1 is planned for general release on November 01, 2022. This version of the WordPress software is under development. Please do not install, run, or test this version of WordPress on pro [...]
Most Recent WordPress Security Updates
- WordPress 6.0.3 Security Release October 17, 2022WordPress 6.0.3 is now available! This release features several security fixes. Because this is a security release, it is recommended that you update your sites immediately. All versions since WordPress 3.7 have also been updated. WordPress 6.0.3 is a short-cycle release. The next major release will [...]
- Dropping security updates for WordPress versions 3.7 through 4.0 September 7, 2022As of December 1, 2022 the WordPress Security Team will no longer provide security updates for WordPress versions 3.7 through 4.0. These versions of WordPress were first released eight or more years ago so the vast majority of WordPress installations run a more recent version of WordPress. The chanc [...]
- WordPress 6.0.2 Security and Maintenance Release August 30, 2022WordPress 6.0.2 is now available for download. This security and maintenance release features several updates since WordPress 6.0.1 in July 2022. You can review a summary of the key changes in this release by visiting https://make.wordpress.org/core/2022/08/23/wordpress-6-0-2-rc1-is-now-available/. [...]